Compatible with existing submetering systems
Technicians can integrate it to existing submetering systems and read common submetering network nodes via wired/wireless M-Bus, or build a complete submetering network with OMS-meters.
Remote read out: ad hoc-and periodically
Over the M-Gate Software allows for readouts at any desired point in time, ad-hoc or automatically. You can set automatic readouts e.g. weekly, twice a month, etc.
Remote device monitoring and device management
for M-Gates and network nodes through the M-Gate software tool . That way, the user can always check the status of devices, receive automatic errors messages and fix these conveniently from the desktops.
More than just submetering
Beyond submetering, the M-Gate enables other value-added services offered by METR, such as the key-free building access. Since submetering is legally mandatory, the value-added services are enabled with no additional infrastructure investments by property managers.
All the technical specifications you need to know:
- Open system gateway for wired and wireless M-Bus / OMS
- Reads common submetering network nodes via wired/wireless M-BUS
- Error monitoring and remote device management for M-Gate and network nodes
- Over-the-air updates
- Data transmission only encrypted (end-2-end)
- Remote readout at any desired time
- Connects up to 3000 meters